SKILLBITES 001 Project Management Basics
SKILLBITES 001 Project Management Basics - $49.00
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- New Project Manager Essentials
- Description: In this course, you'll learn some of the foundational concepts, such as what a project is and its project environment and scope are. You'll learn what you'll be responsible for, and things you'll need to understand before planning begins. You'll also learn where to go to access useful information and how to identify the different types of people who will have an interest in the project - it's stakeholders.
- Defining a Project Scope and Team
- Description: In this course you will learn about these aspects of project management. You'll learn how to complete a work breakdown structure to nail down all those big picture details so that your project gets off on the right foot.
- Creating a Project Schedule and Budget
- Description: In this course you will learn how to develop the project schedule and cost baselines for your project budget and use them to monitor and measure performance throughout the project.
- Quality Methodologies & Standards for Project Management
- Description: This course covers best practice industry standards for quality and process improvement that can be used for effective project management. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI, PMP certification exam. PMBOK, PMI, PMP, CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- Managing a Project to Minimisze Risk & Maximise Quality
- Description:This course will help you sort out all these considerations by explaining common methods and best practices related to risk management, quality management, and precurement.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning