SKILLBITES 002 Facilitating Change
SKILLBITES 002 Facilitating Change - $53.9
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- Organizations Change so Get Ready
- Description: In this course, you'll find out what can trigger organizational change. You'll explore common responses to change and the stages of reacting to change that people go through when dealing with organizational change.
- Facilitating sustainable Change
- Description: In this course, you'll learn about key outputs of a change initiative, how to identify stakeholder groups, and how to evaluate the keys to sustainable change.
- Moving forward with Change Planning
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how to build change charters and guiding conditions and interpret stakeholders' influence and input. You'll also learn best practices for creating codes of change.
- Making Change Stick
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how make change more comfortable, communicate change to different groups, and use training and performance management to make change last.
- Leading a Team through Change
- Description: When leading a change: 1) don’t get too far ahead; 2) give people a sense of purpose; make it seem clear and simple, even when it’s complicated; 3) be open to feedback; 4) celebrate the past as you move ahead; and 5) be genuinely excited about what you do.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning