SKILLBITES 003 Building Creative Teams
SKILLBITES 003 Building Creative Teams - $49.00
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- From Creativity to Innovation: Discover, Dream, Decide, Do
- Description: Creativity, Ian Metcalfe explains, is part of the innovative process. In this lesson, Metcalfe details five mindsets that make up a collaborative model of innovation.
- The Invisible Habits of Excellence: Make Room for Creativity
- Description: Whatever your problem, creativity is the answer. But creativity needs space; it cannot be summoned on demand. Juliet Funt’s creative moments come when she is lying in bed with her kids, waiting for them to go to sleep. Schedule time to just think. Protect that time.
- Unleashing Personal and Team Creativity
- Description: This course describes personal barriers to creativity and how to overcome them. It provides workplace. In addition, it outlines key requirements for promoting creativity in a work environment. And it explores techniques for fostering creativity in teams, including brainstorming and role playing.
- Verifying and Building on Creative Ideas
- Description: This course covers a variety of techniques used to verify and build on creative ideas. It outlines when to use research and when to use simulations to check the workability of an idea. In addition, it discusses ways to build on ideas effectively.
- Building Innovation Cultures and Leaders
- Description: n this course, you'll learn about business innovation cultures and types of innovation leadership. You'll also learn about the importance of experimenting, managing change, and executing a project.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning