SKILLBITES 004 Leading Virtual Teams
SKILLBITES 004 Leading Virtual Teams - $49.00
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- Establishing Effective Virtual Teams
- Description: In this course, you'll learn about teamwork and team leadership when working on a virtual team. You'll cover remote management and tactics for communication, assessment, and meetings for virtual teams.
- Facing Virtual Team Challenges
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how to handle challenges facing your team, and how to evaluate your own style.
- Raising Performance & Collaboration in Virtual Teams
- Description: What it takes to be successful in a team that is co-located is not the same as what it takes to be successful in a virtual team.
- Building Teams in a Virtual or Matrixed World
- Description: To work effectively across cities, continents, or dotted lines, build cohesiveness and trust when we're together, pay attention on conference calls, and be realistic about what can be accomplished.
- Practical strategies for getting the best out of virtual work and virtual teams
- Description: With diverse case studies and examples, this essential guide discusses how leading a virtual team requires a new set of skills and a facilitative leadership approach, and provides practical strategies, tools and solutions for the key issues involved in managing at a distance.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning