SKILLBITES 005 Operational Planning
SKILLBITES 005 Operational Planning - $49.00
- Welcome to SkillBitesWelcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- Key elements of business Execution
- Description: In this course, you'll learn about the characteristics of business execution cultures. You'll also learn techniques for fostering a business execution culture. Finally, you'll learn about the three elements needed to execute your business strategy: planning, people, and practice.
- The Building Blocks of Building Trust
- Description: This course explores trust what makes you and others trustworthy, and how to demonstrate trustworthiness through your own professional accountability.
- Developing your Business Ethics
- Description: In this course, you'll learn some common myths about business ethics. You'll learn about different approaches to ethics, the values and standards in a typical code of conduct, and how to develop your own code.
- Defining Alternative solutions to Problems
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how to define ideal states and generate and evaluate problem solutions. You'll also learn how to recognise and avoid common problem-solving pitfalls.
- Operations Management Functions and Strategies
- Description: In this course, you'll learn the basics of operations management and how it can improve efficiency. You'll also learn about organizational strategy, Lean processes, and the transformation model.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning