SKILLBITES 007 Workplace Relationships
SKILLBITES 007 Workplace Relationships - $49.00
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- Understanding Unconscious Bias
- Description: In this course you'll learn about the characteristics of unconscious bias and the nature of buried prejudice. You'll discover how they can inadvertently affect your thinking and decision-making.
- Planning for skills needs and managing performance
- Description: In this course, you'll learn about the role of HR in identifying the skills needs of your organization and satisfying these needs through recruitment and performance management as your organization requires it.
- Getting what you expect from your delegate
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how to supervise and motivate your delegates. You'll also learn how to respond when things go wrong and provide constructive criticism.
- Difficult People: Why They Act That Way & How to Deal with Them
- Description: In this course, you'll learn about the four types of difficult people: dominant-controlling, analytical-obsessive, expressive-impulsive, and sceptical-negative.
- Building a Leadership Development Plan
- Description: In this course, you'll learn about how to assess yourself as a leader, establish a vision for the future, and identify obstacles to that vision.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning