SKILLBITES 013 Effective Virtual Teams
SKILLBITES 013 Working Effectively in a Virtual Team Environment - $53.9
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- Contributing as a Virtual Team Member
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how to develop the skills you need to show team leadership and be an effective member of a virtual team. You’ll explore personal traits that are useful when working on a team remotely.
- Virtual Meetings that Work
- Description: Virtual meetings are infamous for their bad behaviours and poor participation, but there is a better way.
- Encouraging Team Communication & Collaboration
- Description: In this course, you'll learn how to demonstrate team leadership by encouraging effective communication and overcoming communication problems. You'll explore strategies for encouraging team collaboration
- Working in Virtual Teams
- Description: Kick off face to face so people can learn about each other. Create a vision that establishes a team identify. Hold one-to-one meetings. Check assumptions frequently. Distribute materials in advance. Encourage quiet people. Model engagement. Establish norms.
- Engaging Virtual Employees
- Description: Ensure that there is two-way feedback in real time. Encourage others to say what they’re thinking. Be sure you’re getting input from people who work with the employee. Have frequent check-ins. Hold two-way video meetings if you can’t meet face to face.
- Click the Register Now button to complete your payment and start your learning