SKILLBITES 014 Digital Upskilling
SKILLBITES 014 Digital Upskilling - $53.9
- Welcome to SkillBites - Australasian Leadership Academy's (ALA) has developed a suite of eLearning content for self directed learning.
- Keeping your skillset current in the Digital Economy (course)
- Description: The digital economy is revolutionizing the world of work. To stay relevant, individuals across all industries need to be open to continuous learning and developing talent. Through organizational learning, you can start developing employees by ensuring they are learning the necessary skills. In this course, you'll learn some of the keyways in which the world of work is changing and the skills that are in high demand. You'll also explore ways to choose what to learn in order to keep your skill set current, as well as develop people and encourage self-development. And you will also explore strategies to help advance your career in the digital economy.
- Adopting a new mindset for the Digital Era (video)
- Description: Leadership in the digital era requires a different way of thinking. Dorie Clark explains how to make the shift to a more agile and adaptable mindset.
- Reaching Customers Digitally (course)
- Description: Every company knows that to attract new customers and retain existing ones, they must be able to harness the opportunities that the internet provides. To reach this target market online, you’ll need an effective digital marketing strategy. In this course, you'll learn about marketing communication strategies that will help you connect with your customers. You’ll explore the digital marketing funnel, which can lead your customers from considering your product or service to actually buying it. In addition, you’ll learn about digital marketing planning and the role of social media in marketing.
- Digital Adaptation (book)
- Description: Nothing is more frustrating than stubborn management entangled in dated workflows and inefficient processes. This practical book presents techniques and strategies that will help senior management understand the Web and adapt the business, culture, teams and workflows accordingly.
- Your company’s digital DNA (video)
- Description: Technology must be adopted by everyone at a company, not just the IT department.